What a powerful time to focus on our Inner Temple when the Light of the Cosmos is balanced in the heavens. It’s a delightful seasonal transition to balance “time of inward reflection” combined with “outward extroversion”. The cosmos reflects and mirrors the continual evolution of the multiple species as it too transforms, balances and ascends. It’s essentially time for Zen Star Dancing!
Zen Star Dancing
1. Get centered, feel your inner balance. Gather in your hands magical stardust. Feel the vibrant pulsing energy in your fingers.
2. Extend your energy outward embracing first the flowers, then the trees extending further to the forests. Sprinkle stardust on all you encounter.
3. In your mind’s eye, zoom over the oceans, seeing into the depths the amazing life below the waves, sprinkling love and stardust on the waters. See it imbibe great transformative magic into the bio diverse aquatic life.
4. Continue sailing till you see mountains capped in the distance, glittering the landscape with your magical stardust.
5. Dance over continents of rivers and gorges, valleys and lakes. Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle!
6. Drop extra stardust on every country capital you see. It’s time for global transformation.
7. Extend your frequency into the cosmos. Feel your energy dance and soar through the Heaven’s, past stars, solar systems and galaxies to your reach the cosmic center. Breathe in the essence of whole-ness. Feel the oneness of infinity.
8. Glide home, through the Milky Way into our atmosphere, pockets and hands empty having shared all your stardust. Rejoin your physical being. Breathe deeply the fresh air laced with fragrance.
Two minutes later you’re home, charged and energized from being a Zen Star Dancer, eager for personal transformation, music ready. Now sing, dance and begin your day, your balanced life. Know that every morning you are graced with an unending supply of loving magical stardust to serve up to the worlds.
Come share some Zen Star Dance moves with me as we strive together to transform ourselves and the world. If we each commit to begin our day with this short sweet dance, imagine what we are accomplishing. Please share Zen Star Dancing with your family and friends. We can change our reality!
Cosmic sunshine to you.