Have you ever wondered if we are stuck literally in this cyclical process of repeat repeat reload? The same situation comes up again and again because we haven’t figured out how to change the way we negotiate and navigate the curves. It’s like being in one of those problem-solving games where the walls start coming in to spur our get-out-of-jail-free card, however the ‘free’ is never part of it. We always have to use our skills and wits. It reminds me of the trash compactor in the first Star Wars, where Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker had to frantically discern what to do before they became mincemeat. In other words, they had to save themselves.
In my view, there are ways to stop the cycle, break the glass ceiling on old perceptions. They’re not free though- we actually have to be intentional – and guess what? Do them. Essentially in so many ways, humanity has become lazy, expecting the government or some organization or family to do it for us. Hahahahaha 🤣 There are no saviors. We are it.
When we feel frustrated, depressed, unmotivated, angry, lethargic, the emotional ad-infinitum circle, we are definitely stuck in a cycle, then it’s time to reset. Change the vista. Break the ceiling.
1. Visualize hiking a trail up this beautiful mountain. You are nearing the summit which contains the clearest vista. This vista is where you have clarity and your best answers. (You have to literally go there in your mind on a regular basis.)
2. Drink clean water. Filter it. All the fluoride and other toxins added in the water have calcified our pineal gland, our connection to Source, to the Divine Universal Spirit. We need to break up the calcification, break the glass ceiling on our cell tower. There are also specific tools available on breaking up the encasement around this gland. Seek them out. Visualize with intention the clean water chipping away at the calcification as well.
3. Start loving everything. Seriously everything. Starting with ourselves. Harder than we think. 😉😳 When we love there is no resistance. When we resist – things persist. We also have the ability to break the cycle of control and manipulation that has been perpetrated on humanity for ‘ever.’ All of our fear, worries, anxieties and negativities add to the “power” of control and manipulation. When we love things instead, it negates the negative and removes the fuel of oppression and gives us back our self respect and humanity. Essentially our sovereignty.
4. Visualize the earth’s firmament as a dome, our glass ceiling, our illusory matrix, like Jim Carey in the Truman Show. Through repetition and awareness, observing the little things, he was able to discover the door to freedom. That is our journey- discovering the freedom portal, shattering the dome of illusion, by non compliance to the system. Walking out the door or throwing rocks till the glass shatters and we are once again truly connected to our spiritual awareness.
5. Appreciate the world we live in, all the while knowing there is one overlaying ours of ultimate beauty, gorgeous and colorfully magnificent in scope, waiting for our focus and attention so we too can participate. See yourself there.
And love everything.❤️❤️❤️
Cosmic sunshine to you☀️