Heaven on earth, dream imagery we have had in our collective consciousness since forever. The belief in the “Garden,” the golden age, is a romanticized mythological vision shared by millions of individuals including myself.
Eden on Earth: Seriously?
We are all programmed. It’s just the truth. From our unconscious downloads as infants to environmental input, to our cellular DNA memories to the grand design of men and women. Add in a few parallel lives, dimensional overlays, alternate selves, and boy! We are in a rich mix of mind, emotion and “possibilities!” It’s in these “possibilities” we have our greatest opportunities for awakening to the universal grand design of creating “Heaven on Earth.” Essentially Eden.
Each of us, might have a different idea of what Eden represents, what Eden is, however I believe we can all agree it is a cooperative, loving, gentle, happy, productive, sensual environment rich in goodness, strong in attitude, and broad in vision. The more we focus on the design, the location, we are literally co-creating a new space on the map, a better probability, a happier reality. It’s literally up to each and every one of us to do our share, our part of the design scheme.
1. Believing it possible. So don’t read the negative news and listen to the media and political pandering.
2. Eliminate things in your life that are counter productive to a sense of calm, of peace. Examples would be tons of clutter, clothes not worn, old magazines and piles, wrong foods in the frig. Food is a biggee in my opinion…look at the waistlines around you.
3. Eat foods that are only in the “Garden.” This is truly supporting your body’s health and the planet’s well being.
4. If the job is not supporting the emotional calm and productive mind, perhaps it’s time to consider a change.
5. Think about painting your home, apartment, even adding color to the work environment. Color enhances mood, strengthens creativity, uplifts attitude. Shake it up and try something different.
6. Write down a list of ten things Eden would be like for you. Discover what you can do to bring that energy into your daily world. My Eden has accessible hiking trails everywhere as an example. I make it my mission to get out on my favorite trails and discover new ones regularly.
7. Consider adding more “liveliness,” more “live” plants into your world, outside and in. Co- Create your Garden environment with Nature herself. Make it lush, inviting.
8. Look in the mirror daily and say “I Love You.” It’s easier to share the wealth when it comes from within.
9. Add in stones, gems to your environment. Draw in their magic powers.
10. Connect daily with Spirit, universal consciousness. It’s the fastest and most straightforward path to living in joy.
When you’re in alignment with who you are, you are creating Eden. When this happens, it’s easy to “share the love” spreading goodness and Eden.
Here’s to being neighbors in the “Garden!”
Cosmic sunshine to you.