People are who they are. Not their potential. Their potential is yet to be realized, awakened. It’s up to us to step into that field of potentiality to create what we sense on the edges of our periphery; we know it’s there but don’t know quite how to access it.
Perhaps it time to make it happen? To Step into our greater parts of ourselves, into our best potentials? It doesn’t matter if we are 15, 45 or 75- we are timeless beings. And Now is the best time as in truth that’s all there is.
Question is: How do we access that swirling energy of possibities that surrounds us always?
1. Believe in the possibility of your greater potential. In other words, don’t limit your beliefs.
2. Examine limiting views, perspectives, beliefs on why you can’t achieve this or obtain that or attract more and be such and such. Write them down. Be honest with yourself. It’s time to Man/Woman Up and be real.
3. Begin discarding one belief or view regularly by changing your actions around it, in other words ~ Be the Opposite of the Belief ~ such as “I’m not a good golfer” by practicing daily — thinking/believing this is so worth it, “I am Doing this!” — if only putting in your backyard: Become the expert. Or “I’m not good enough or pretty enough,” by diving into something you’ve always wanted to learn/discover, essentially expanding your knowledge base, to getting a new haircut, buying something flattering for your body type and spiffing things up a bit. Think the change. Fake it till you make it by actively rewriting your dialogue and learning, experiencing, doing, being. “Be the Change.”
4. In the meantime, begin and end your day by going beyond your normal routine and see, feel, sense this Potentiality Field around you. See yourself in the middle of it. Learn how to describe your feelings, your senses when you’re ‘there,’ by writing them down, practicing daily.
5. Draw to you this elusive powerfully positive potential energy that surrounds you like a cape, over your body hugging you warmly — pulling the feeling, the frequency (put colors to it) into your being like an electrical vibration — a current pulsing through your body — generating fuel — your kryptonite — your special superpower. Using golf as our example, visualize this vibration coursing through your body, mind, hands, vision, swing, follow- through every time you golf till it becomes so second nature, you are the golf club, you are the ball.
6. You can do this with anything you desire from singing to dance to speaking/communicating to creating a great job/career to a partner. You’re becoming all you can be. When this happens “You Are the Change,” your own superhero.
7. Having stepped into your highest potential, servicing the world through benevolent acts becomes your mantra.
To our Superheroes within us all.
Cosmic sunshine to you.☀️