We are interesting beings aren’t we? We’re either consumed by the past or nervous about the future, seldom being fully invested in the present. That’s where all our anxieties and depression come in; past is where depression lies and anxieties pile up in some yet uncreated future. Worry, worry, fret and worry plus a lot of remorse, guilt, self flogging and beratement. What other species does that?
As an aside, the top smartest species beside humans are….chimps, dolphins, orangutans, elephants and crows. There was one list that posted goats as number two, but sorry just not feeling it. Sorry to the goat herds. I can’t see any of theses species getting all twisted about their past or their futures as they are all currently residing in the now, the only moment present and available to them. They’re soaking up the goodness of being alive.
We could learn from our fellow earth travelers, I’m thinking, as we forget that simple wisdom.
I know I know, we’ve all heard about following our bliss, diving into our passions and our joys, however so many truly don’t know what that means. They can’t find their drive or their motivating desires. For some it’s even difficult to spell the word passionate or joyous. However I believe each of us can obtain those feelings when we clear out the clutter. The clutter meaning all the emotional debris clogging our tanks. We become bogged down by debilitating feelings that wipe our energy reserves. We get lost in the daily dramas. Our immune system’s tank, our endocrine centers suffer.
What to do?
1. Stay right here, right now. Focus on what’s before you, literally. Notice the sky, the temperature, the lighting, feel your body. Be totally aware. (Most have difficulty describing how they physically feel or where the sources of energy, fear or pain actually reside as taking our bodies for granted is the norm. It’s time to embrace our physicality.) Focus on the deets.
2. Breathe deeply. Relax. Bless the past. Thank the future for having your back– always.
3. Send out Thank You’s in your mind to All the loving people in your life.
4. Send out Thank You’s to ALL the difficult people as they have been the best teachers. Love them for their incredible roles they’ve portrayed with their vast knowledge and expertise to teach great depths of wisdom on what to do and what not to do. Clearing the clutter essentially. Forgive.
5. Think about what are the things, ideas, and concepts that capture your attention.
6. See yourself exploring these vital topics, classes, informative subjects. Expand your awareness and knowledge. This activates a very positive emotional response.
7. See, feel, visualize how it feels to be an expert in these areas.
8. Now make it your very Powerful Passionate Present, by following the steps you designed for yourself to bring forth these creative aspects in your life.
9. Make them a reality.
Now love yourself enough to make the effort. It’s definitely worth it and quite honestly the world needs every ounce of positive happy love-vibes in each and every one of us.
If we all made it a priority to have one entire day dedicated to happiness with zero negativity we could change the world. Think on that. Better yet feel that inside our hearts. The possibilities.
Cosmic sunshine to you.